International Road Freight Forwarder
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Solid knowledge of international road transport applicable legislation, dedicated market, and related segments.
- Experience in handling INCOTERMS delivery conditions, CRM, TIR, Green card, transit guarantees.
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years in transits and transports especially in RU, UA, BA, AL, RS, as well as in other European countries.
- Ability to clearly identify the customers’ current and future needs and present optimal solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation and closing skills.
- Responsibility, resilience, persuasion, focus on team cooperation and respect.
- Fluent level of English, both verbally and written;
- Negotiate quotes with sub-contractors and submit offers to clients.
- Plan the most appropriate route for freight depending on the nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security.
- Identify best transport solutions for each client.
- Follow-up on transport orders and all related transport activity.
- Provide internal communication and support to ensure the successful delivery of results for each transport.
- Identify business opportunities, establish contacts, and build long-term relationships both with clients and carriers.
As the world leading specialist in recruitment and workplace solutions, we empower people and organisations to succeed –now and always.
We’ve come a long way in over 50 years, growing from a small office in London into a global organisation that matches the right talent to the right jobs across over 20 industries in the public and private sectors worldwide.
Our scale and experience combined with our drive to continuously improve and understand the people and organisations we serve arm us with knowledge that we put into action in everything we do. We deliver better, faster and more cost-effective access to talent that adapts as markets and workforce strategies evolve, providing permanent and contingent solutions to organisations around the world.
As a people-first organisation, we empower talented people in their career journeys, helping them land the job or project that matches their skills and aspirations. We work as trusted advisors who guide talent in fulfilling their potential in an ever changing world of work.
We are Hays Romania
Hays Romania is a part of Hays plc, the world’s leading company in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled work. Having launched our first office in Bucharest in 2015, we are proud to have grown into one of the leading specialist recruitment companies in Romania. We are here to empower people and businesses to succed.
We build lifelong partnerships
Millions of relationships are formed and nurtured by Hays consultants, which sit at the heart of our business.
Our consultants offer invaluable advice and insights, combined with unrivalled services and access to top talent that helps organisations confidently navigate the new era of work. Organisations, large or small, or professionals looking for their next career move, we accompany them in every step of the way, working for and with them to understand where they want to get and how to get them there.
Client partnerships worldwide
Talented people at the right jobs
Jobs filled every working day
We think beyond
We consider every challenge from every angle to find future-proof answers to complex challenges.
Our holistic workforce know-how enables us to provide insights and expertise on issues organisations and professionals face today and help them make the right decisions for tomorrow.
The balance, breadth and scale of our business is unique in the world of specialist recruitment, making our business resilient to today’s fast-changing and ever-evolving world of work.
Within our portfolio of services, we work on contract based, high-volume recruitment for our larger clients, as well as one-off placements for SMEs and global multinationals.
Our services include:
Permanent Recruitment IT Contracting Recruitment Advisory services (Talent mapping, Tailor made Salary Guides, etc.) Recruitment Process Outsourcing Managed Service Direct sourcing Volume hiring projects
Industries we recruit for in Romania:
Accountancy & Finance Business Services Construction & Property Engineering & Manufacturing Human Resources Life Sciences Sales & Marketing Technology
We do the right thing
Placing our customers at the centre of what we do, we act in the best interest of the organisations and talented people who place their trust in us, and the communities we live and work in.
Through our Helping for your tomorrow initiative, we are committed to putting our expertise to good use and help create a better future for all. We partner with non-profit organisations and offer our employees one day of paid leave per calendar year to volunteer.
Looking for more information? Visit our local website.