This position is available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Completion of a University degree, in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or Economics
- +3 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment processes
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in IT field and international recruitment are a plus
- Knowledge of Excel & the ability to create and analyze reports
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality & excellent communication skills
- Great attention to details and time management skills
- Proactivity and independent work style
- A customer-oriented approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with people from different locations across the globe
- Coordinating recruitment processes: screening applications, interviewing candidates, handling assessments in the selection process, conducting reference checks
- Managing a diverse list of job platforms and candidates of different backgrounds and nationalities for our 4 locations in Romania, the US, Bolivia, and India
- Sourcing & headhunting passive candidates using different talent pools
- Offering support in handling orientation processes for new employees
- Managing different HR reports as needed
- Maintaining records and compile statistical reports concerning new hires, changes in job classifications, performance appraisals, and other HR metrics
- Conducting research activities on new HR news, trends, tools, and development opportunities
- Driving continuous innovation, best practices, and recommendations to enhance results
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation
- Annual performance based bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Maximum value Sodexo meal tickets;
- Extra vacation days offered for seniority in our company
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings)
- Wellness Program
- Bookster subscription
- KC Academy and other training programs
- National and International Conferences
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phonecards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted at ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.