International Buyer with German Brasov
What we are looking for:
- Curios and determined people,
- Team players,
- German language at advanced level,
- English language - B1 level,
- Previous experience in B2B trade - is an advantage.
We don’t waste good people. We value them.
Especially foreign language speakers.
Our Buyer is in touch with FMCG suppliers, keeps a business relationship with them on a regular basis and purchases batches of products on international markets.
- Managing and developing a business relationship with suppliers,
- Requesting information on identified batches of products,
- Tracking the entire procurement process, working as a team with prospectors,
- Fulfilling of quantitative and qualitative objectives.
- A challenging job in which you can interact with business owners and top decision makers,
- The chance to use language skills to work internationally and meet new people,
- Daily opportunities to learn and develop,
- An activity in which you will never get bored and you will not get stuck in the routine,
- Driven and fun team-players that fight for the same goal with effervescent energy.
- International travelling opportunities to participate in fairs and to visit suppliers
- The possibility of being an active part of the solution that gives unsold products a new life and reduces overproduction,
- Employment contract for an indefinite period,
- Training in international trade, with our partner DARE Academy (https://bit.ly/3b6cZvv), where you will learn a lot about business and about yourself,
- Ongoing feedback and coaching,
- Attractive salary package.
VEO Worldwide is a B2B services provider, based in Europe, with 15 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (the European clearance leader) started its expansion within Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its vision and agile environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Hence, we've added our own dynamic culture and mindset to everything we embraced from NOZ.
We constantly search for solutions to help business owners capitalize on their unsold stocks (past collections, short expiry products, cancelled orders) and become efficient.
With all of that, VEO is consolidating its brand based on engagement, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement and competence.