- Analytical mindset and team spirit
- Understanding of French payroll and minimum client requirements
- ADPLink station web (ADP training)
- Squash/Mantis (ADP training)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
Languages: French oral and written – B2 level
- Proactive, solid in making proposals
- Time management (industrial setting)
- Capacity to plan, issue reports in respect of deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive
- Very good interpersonal skills, effective at communicating and listening
- Knowledge of functional payroll considerations would be a plus
- Higher education
- In respect of the rules and regulations indicated in each Analysis File as approved by the client, and in respect of the deadlines indicated in the workload plan, the employee will be responsible for rolling out a large number of scenarios via the Squash tool for the following purposes:
- To ensure quality assurance for the integral nature of areas in the employee file via Screens on the ADPLink online workstation,
- To validate the Portal in terms of its ergonomics, onboard alerts and entitlements and privileges
- To validate single and multi user processes, named ‘Workflow’, namely the proper flow of creation-assistance screens:
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.