- Analytical mindset and team spirit
- Understanding of French payroll and minimum client requirements
- ADPLink station web (ADP training)
- Squash/Mantis (ADP training)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
Languages: French oral and written – B2 level
- Proactive, solid in making proposals
- Time management (industrial setting)
- Capacity to plan, issue reports in respect of deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive
- Very good interpersonal skills, effective at communicating and listening
- Knowledge of functional payroll considerations would be a plus
- Higher education
- In respect of the rules and regulations indicated in each Analysis File as approved by the client, and in respect of the deadlines indicated in the workload plan, the employee will be responsible for rolling out a large number of scenarios via the Squash tool for the following purposes:
- To ensure quality assurance for the integral nature of areas in the employee file via Screens on the ADPLink online workstation,
- To validate the Portal in terms of its ergonomics, onboard alerts and entitlements and privileges
- To validate single and multi user processes, named ‘Workflow’, namely the proper flow of creation-assistance screens:
- for initialising a recruitment
- for a departure
- for a contractual amendment
- for a change in personal circumstances
- for suspension or resumption of a contract
- for a transfer
- for editing related to each significant change in an employee's employment contract
- To observe and discrepancies or improper operation in manufactured products compared with the Analysis File
- To create tickets via the Mantis tool and to issue these to the correct person for resolution
- To monitor the implementation of remedial measures.
- To validate corrections undertaken.
Reporting: the employee should extract and issue to the GAP Project Manager all validation progress indicators, and should participate in weekly GAP project update meetings.
- In this regard, in collaboration with the GAP France Project Manager, the employee should undertake the following client file handover actions for processing:
- Appropriation of analysis file(s)
- Use of the Squash tool to upgrade standard scenarios, with the addition of tests depending on the customisation observed in the analysis file compared with standard scenarios
- Appropriation of the workload plan: number of days per theme to be validated immediately following release from manufacturing and prior to delivery within the handover environment dedicated to the client
- Appropriation of the test monitoring table
- Handover validation
- Incident management
- Rework validation following resolutions
- Certification for delivery within the client environment
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.