Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Join our team of young, open minded and dynamic professionals.
You will have the chance to work in an international environment, develop your professional skills and build a thorough expertise with the perspective of further career growth.
• Bachelor degree or higher;
• Ability to work under pressure and to follow strict deadlines;
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner;
• Ability to perform both independently and in a team environment;
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, decision making and
conflict resolution skills;
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office good skills (especially Excel);
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Ensure monitoring and reporting to the management of the stages of the projects under
• Managing applications received from operational divisions, reviewing and preparation of
final requests to be sent to approval competences;
• Perform live presentations of business applications in the management committees;
• Monitoring the completeness and correctness of the information added by the operational
division within documents submitted for approval and performing corrections if necessary;
• Data management and reporting;
• Close attention to details and departmental procedures and workflows.
APS Holding was established in 2004 in response to the need for servicing the portfolios of non-performing loans purchased by Slavia Capital (the parent company of APS) in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. In 10 years from that time, APS Holding has opened branches in Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia.
APS Romania has emerged as one of the most active managers of performing and non-performing loans and as a partner of the largest financial and non-financial companies in the country. Moreover, APS Romania is the only company capable of managing guaranteed corporate SME and retail cases, acquiring 100% of such portfolios on sale on the local market.