Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested;
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer relations/Sales function
• Experience of the IT industry preferable
• Fluency in German is required
• Good command of English language
• PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
• Technical background, ability to learn, understand and present new product ranges in full (including software)
• Proven ability to perform proactively on own initiative, as well as in a team environment
• Ability to organize tasks efficiently towards achieving specified goals, able to define and prioritize specific goals and objectives
• Clearly present written, oral and visual information and influence others while building rapport and credibility
• Strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment
To proactively drive Schneider Electric IT Business sales through named channels/accounts by using the phone as an effective means to sell products and solutions. To build relationships, set meetings and assist in sales cycle progression for external account managers. To develop new channel accounts, to convert competitive ones and to reactivate dormant accounts with a strong focus on increasing APC share of wallet, APC products attach rate to IT hardware, the frequency of purchase and driving project detection.
• Communicate effectively with key sales stakeholders both internal and external
• Offer sales and a degree of technical support to all our customers
• Answer incoming "Sales Related" calls and proactively qualify sales opportunities
• Sell and co-ordinate small and mid-size projects to close
• Prompt and professional handling of all customer enquiries, claims and complaints
• Build relationships across functions and organizational boundaries to solve customer challenges
• Schedule meetings for external sales teams
• Maintain and expand on contacts within existing trading accounts
• Proactive (including cold) call into our customer base
• Own/Follow up on leads received from Marcom activities passed to the channel
• Accurate utilization of CRM tools in accordance with company guidelines for self and external sales organization
• Utilize database to run reports for individuals or sales teams
• Extract and review data for accuracy and sales improvement
• Understanding of key technologies and customers specifying appropriate products/ solutions through the use of customer value propositions
• Drive new partner recruitment and development of registered and Select partners
Schneider Electric is the global leader in energy management and automation. With revenues of €25 billion in FY2014, our 170,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.