- Develops audit plans for company and its subsidiaries and performs specific assignments/investigations, ensuring proper full audit cycle, including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Designs / updates the internal audit framework of governance policies and methodologies;
- Determines internal audit scope and develops annual plans, and submits for approval of the governing bodies;
- Assesses the compliance with legal framework in force, regulations and any external and internal policies, procedures and governing provisions by applying specific audit procedures and methodologies;
- Assesses the reliability and integrity of financial information, any other type of critical information, and of efficient use of company resources;
- Overseas the audit function and staff from subsidiaries;
- Obtains, analyses and evaluates accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc;
- Verifies the accuracy of company records;
- Ensures that proper, relevant and reliable evidence is gathered within the internal audit processes, supporting the conclusions and recommendations that are released;
- Prepares and presents reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation process, recommendations, improvements and follow up of the implementations/action plans ;
- Analyses and evaluates the interest conflicts from company and its subsidiaries;
- Acts as an objective source of independent advice for Company’s relevant governing bodies to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement;
- Identifies any dysfunctionality, and recommends risk aversion measures and cost savings;
- Review and participate in developing/implementation of reliable control systems, risks management tools and reporting in ERP;
- Maintains open communication with Company’s Audit Committee, Senior Leadership Team, and management layers, proposing preventive measures and remedial/optimization actions, as the case may be;
- Documents the audit process and prepares audit findings memorandum;
- Conducts follow up audit missions to monitor management’s interventions, and proposes further developments, as the case may be;
- Prepares and and presents to the Company’s Audit Committee and BoD regular updates on Internal Audit function, and its performance, highlighting any potential risk, impact on business and reputation, and proposing mitigation action plan;
- Engages with external auditors in related assignments, if case may be;
- Engages to foster continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards;
- Provides consultancy within the organization, expertise and guidance in line with rules and principles of practice, and considering Company strategy.
Communication and reporting responsibilities
- Reports to the Internal Audit Committee, and liaises with CEO and Board of Directors in relation to relevant matters relating to internal audit and risk management;
- Immediately informs the BoD of Sphera, Internal Audit Committee and CEO of any act or event likely to have a material influence on the Company's economic and financial situation;
- Liaises with external auditors and any other governing authorities or relevant third parties, as case may be.
Specific experience & competencies
- Proven working experience as Internal Audit Manager /Senior Internal Auditor, of at least 5 years;
- Sound professional, with demonstrable track record in one or several of the following industries, without being limited to: FMCG, Telecoms, Business Services, Hospitality, Retail, Financial services;
- Demonstrable track record of previous internal audit implementations, previous experience in managing teams;
- Financial literacy – ability to analyse income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements; sound capability to use financial data and business metrics, and understand various processes;
- Previous involvement in ERP projects implementation and audit;
- Prior exposure to multi-cultural diversity is a strong plus.
- Strong analitical skills, capability to manipulate and correlate big data, compile detailed reports, and spot „the less visible“;
- Sound independent judgement;
- Capability to creatively question and challenge the status quo assertively;
- Ability to drive and manage transformation agenda for the Company;
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, demanding and fast growing environment;
- Resilience to challenging situations, excellent conflict/diversity/crisis management skills;
- Capability to control/oversee ERPs implementations.
Communication and language skills
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficient user of English language (equiv. CEFR- C1 level & above).
Academic qualifications/ affiliations
- University Graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting; Post Graduate degree is a plus;
- ACCA / Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) / Financial Auditor;
- Affiliation to Audit bodies (e.g. CAFR, Institute of Internal Auditors).
- Integrity is of the essence; no involvement in actions which could impact the Company’s reputation.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) proficient;
- Power user of accounting software and various databases;
- Availability for extensive business travel to Company subsidiaries.
Skill Key Words
- Auditing, Internal Audit, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Project Management, ERP, Business Transformation, Crisis Management Skills, Business Development, CAFR Certification.
Sphera Franchise Group S.A. este un holding ce reunește sub umbrela sa companiile care operează în sistem de franciză brandurile KFC, Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Delivery și Taco Bell în România, KFC în Republica Moldova şi KFC în Italia.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles