Internal Audit Advisor
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 4-7 years of experience in internal audit
- Experience in SOX controls and CSA
- Ability to identify risks and challenge the status-quo
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Open to working flexible hours
- Accounting/audit qualification preferred
- Experience in an international environment
Join us as an Internal Audit Advisor on our Assurance, Risk and Compliance (ARC) team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Internal Audit Advisor, you will support and engage with North America team members and business partners to assess, monitor, and improve the controls environment.
- Coordinate internal audit assignments across the North America organization
- Determine scope, definition and work plan for business areas of responsibility
- Anticipate operational, program, and implementation issues and develop preventive measures
- Identify risks, perform root cause analysis, developing solutions and recommendations
- Research and identify alternatives to existing processes which drive either heightened controls or simplification; Adapt to business priorities, strategy and direction and stay in line with business partner needs and expectations
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.