Intern in Audit
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Students in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies in accounting, finance, engineering, maths, science, technology;
- Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools);
- Fluency in English;
- Availability to work full-time;
- A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.
- fixed term contract 8 months -
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology and give assurance to stakeholders that the financial statements are true and correct. They also provide accounting advice with regard to accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and other accounting systems.
As an Audit Intern you will:
- Participate in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors;
- Inventory on the client companies’ status;
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports;
- Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes;
- Gather all the information about the companies’ clients.
What’s in it for you:
- You will undergo an intensive induction programme, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work and to receive international recognized certification - Statutory Accounting and audit courses;
- You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program;
- You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
- You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
About us: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit S.R.L.
- 29 Sept. 20222000 - 3000 RON / lunăBucurești