The Primary Job Purpose:
We are currently looking for a People & Brand Project Implementation Officer to help support 2019 initiatives from a people and brand perspective:
- Design & deliver the technical development team training & development initiatives in 2019 in line with employee feedback.
- Assist in coordinating with our media agency partner over the new talent attraction advertising campaign set to go live in January.
- Help to coordinate recruitment interview activity with direct candidates & agency partners in order to close live vacancies.
The role will be responsible for individual employee development plans & hosting creative training events and sessions for our tech teams as well as coordinating recruitment activities. Ultimately, the role is to oversee all professional development within travel tech and allow our employees to progress both from an individual & team perspective, whilst promoting our brand externally & assisting bringing in our new hires. Employee L & D Responsibilities:
Brand & Talent Responsibilities:
- Map out an annual L&D training plan for all travel tech employees.
- Design and develop in house training modules for the team in 2019.
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. remote learning, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes).
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions, allocating training plans for each employee to develop, ensuring their involvement.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques within tech, drawing upon knowledge and requirements from the team.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials as required.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design.
- Maintain updated training records to be utilized during individual performance reviews
- Host group training sessions whilst encouraging teams to design & lead their involvement.
- Gather feedback from employees after their training to assess credibility and value.
- Managing communication with the external advertising agency September Media to ensure a smooth on the ground campaign is delivered in Iasi to attract new talent in 2019. Working closely with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Assist to measure the success of the campaign by tracking results and feedback.
- Ensure that the agency has all the materials to deliver their offline campaign, content for the online campaign & deadlines are met in line with our objectives to deliver.
- Work closely with the preferred recruitment agency partners to coordinate interviews, ensuring feedback is provided all round & candidates move swiftly through our recruitment process.
With in excess of 40 years experience, and encompassing Interim Management industry pioneers, Touchwood Talent have an enviable record of delivering solutions to the critical needs of their clients.