Grow Faster. Grow Further. There is a very high probability that Finance in eMAG is different than what you have come across so far. In order to enjoy it, you have to love taking initiative and getting to the very bottom of business cases, you have to ask questions and work together to find and define the best options eMAG has to move forward. Then, you execute. Past experience always comes in handy but, many of the projects we’re working on are brand new, so curiosity and an open mind moves us forward.
We are constantly upgrading people processes for our young organization, and each and every member of our team has an important role to play in that. Our ambition is to have not only a thriving business, but also an engaged team that fosters development – or, in other words, the best learning environment in town! If you like the sound of that, then, we’d love to meet you!
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Are passionate about Finance and you want to work in a dynamic environment
- Are passionate about further developing your knowledge and skills both as a financial professional, and as a people manager
- Have at least 4 years of experience working in a similar role
- Have experience in financial processes redesign
- Have experience in working in SAP
- Have been exposed to a complex financial environment either locally or internationally
- Speak English fluently
- Have the ability to work with different groups and levels within an organization
- Have the ability to take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations
As an Intercompany Manager in our team, you’ll be working closely with finance teams, business partners but also with all our group entities, in order to optimize the intercompany process (from defining an intercompany partner to reporting requirements). Your daily activities may include:
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with stakeholders and their teams
- Contributing to setting a more efficient Intercompany process
- Designing, implementing and documenting a set of procedures and controls for the entire Intercompany process
- Contributing to the preparation of different reportings
- Offering the business a set of strategic multi-dimensional financial analyses that will ensure the right decisions are made
- Supervising day-to-day Intercompany operations, the month-end and year-end processes, coordinating with the finance team to ensure completion of Intercompany tasks within deadlines
- Verification and validation of Intercompany position within the financial statements and other tax declarations
- Developing a diversified team of financial professionals
- Developing detailed financial reports and presentations for the senior management team, together with solutions for the ongoing issues or risks that can boost productivity
- Working together with other teams in order to develop systems/ processes and procedures that can ensure a correct business evaluation
We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subscription for Medicover, Medlife or Regina Maria.
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym or even professional development classes.
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee shops.
- You have access to the Bookster library.
- You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.
Apply, and if your experience will be considered suitable for the role you wish, we will contact you by phone for more details.
eMAG Recruitment Team
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac. Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete. Peste 4.000 de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand link-urile urmatoare: https://teams.emag.ro/emag-teams/ https://teams.emag.ro/workplace/
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
You can find out more details regarding us and our available roles, by accessing the following links: https://teams.emag.ro/emag-teams/ https://teams.emag.ro/workplace/