Insolvency Admin Assistant
- Enthusiastic about working in insolvency and willing to learn fast.
- Numerically competent (minimum grades A-C)
- Educated to a bachelor's degree level (required)
- You'll have strong interpersonal and communication skills and also deal with potentially trying situations.
- No experience is required.
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and have a solid academic background. You can gain invaluable experience in the resilient insolvency market working with a small but knowledgeable team. There is no better time than now to begin a career in the flourishing insolvency industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate, or school leaver looking to take their first step into a career in insolvency, you will have constant support from the team, and work in a collaborative and hardworking environment.
- Supporting the team in delivering professional restructuring and insolvency services
- Maintaining records of receipts and payments
- Work with specific insolvency software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Preparation of reports, proposals, presentations, letters, notes, invoices, and ad hoc documents including mail merges
- Dealing with telephone inquiries and passing on messages accurately
How to apply
Step 1:Create an online account here: https://hudsonweir.topfivepercent.co.uk/apply/WmlGE40x2c
or simply press “Aplica” and you will be redirected to our platform.
Sign Up • Register • Apply Now • Update Details (Personal Details, Work Experience, Upload CV, Qualifications, Languages and Skills).
Step 2:Online Test 1 (Numerical – 40 min and English- 20 min)-Specimen tests are available (Numerical -15 min, English- 10 min) - Recommended! -You can find the Test on ‘Online Tests’ page or on the right side of Home Page (My Profile)-Immediate results.
Step 3:Online Test 2 (3 Different logic tests)-This test is available only after sitting the first one-Length: 60 minutes-Same procedure.
Step 4:Skype/Phone interview.
Step 5:Final interview with the company’s director.
About Hudson Weir
Hudson Weir is an established firm of Insolvency Practitioners specializing in business recovery and corporate financial solutions. Hudson Weir provides industry-leading, nationwide services for its clients with the intention of easing financial pressures and providing recovery strategies for struggling businesses.
The company was founded in 2015.
The company’s services target everyone both large and small businesses, and individuals facing financial difficulties.