Veeam Inside Sales Department
- The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal!
The ISA/ISR HYBRID is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business and pipeline creation for Hungary territory and, along with the field–based Territory Manager, drives the sales process for the assigned territory within Veeam. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Proactive initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Working on and coordinating responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and bids.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable.
- Driving revenue and contributing to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Collaborating with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution.
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.