- technical studies in installations field;
- preferably working experience within usage and application of Grundfos products and/or pumping systems and equipment, with main focus in waste water and water supply;
- minimum experience in the field of service / pumps repairment;
- good skills and practice in pump manufacturing or repairment;
- background as technical studies : tehnical highschool as electromechanic but an engineer is preferable ;
- English language , PC skills are required;
- able to work alone and / or a team leader;
- able to work under stress and high expectations;
- able to travel within the country;
Attached to a Service Centre, his first commitment is to contribute to Customer Service, by a qualitative technical after sales service support, both to sales force and to customers;
Operationally he reports to the Service Manager;
He ensures the application and respect of the after sales service policy, and respects the procedures defined.
His activity is defined as follows :
- Customer service in reference to installations and start-ups;
- Technical consultancy;
- Repairing damaged products;
- Maintaining contacts with clients;
- Maintaining the required service documentation;
- Maintaining the spare parts warehouse and spares price list ;
- Current cooperation with the authorized service partners ;
Would you like to help us think in new dimensions?
How would you like to join one of world’s largest and most successful companies?
How would you like to develop, produce and sell some of the world’s most effective and energy-saving pumps – pumps that explore new dimensions every single day, improving the environment and increasing the well-being and comfort of people all over the world?
How would you like to join a company where we are proud of what we do? A company that is not afraid to use words like responsibility and sustainability – and has the resources to put these words into action?
How would you like to join a company that constantly trains and develops its workforce at all levels? A company that makes sure its employees can enjoy a healthy and productive work/ life balance.
Would you like to join us?
Then apply for the jobs we have open in Romania.
Grundfos Pompe Romania is the only pump producer present on the Romanian market who possesses a service system of high standards with test benches of last generation which enable us to provide a quick, efficient and low cost service.
Grundfos pumps in Romania are used in many projects of water supply, waste water and district heating fields.
We are not concerned only about the quality of our products but also about the welfare of the employees.
We offer you space and opportunity for development – both professionally and personally – because that is the only way Grundfos can continue to develop. Innovation has always been a key word for us and we want it to remain that way in the future. In order to keep focus on the innovation we depend upon you, your commitment and your ideas, but most of all, your ability to think ahead and be responsible. At Grundfos we lay emphasis on the unification of responsibility, foresight and innovation. Our entire group of companies is based upon these values.
We hope you will join us in order to develop them even further.