Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering [Instalatii pentru Constructii]
• Between 2-4 years experience of designing plumbing and/or fire-fighting systems for civil and/or industrial buildings, including experience in writing specifications and detailing of the systems, working in a design company.
• High proficiency of English reading, writing and speaking to a professional/technical level.
• Very good skills in AutoCAD
• Good skills in Microsoft Office
• Experience in Navis Works or similar programs could be an advantage
• Ability to work in a team and demonstrate work and moral ethics.
• Ability to respect deadlines and achieve targeted results whilst working individually.
The selected Candidate shall work in WSP’s Bucharest office.
The main task will be to design plumbing and/or fire-fighting installations in civil and/or industrial buildings according to European and Romanian norms and regulations as follows:
• Drafting 2D and 3D-drawings
• Drafting PID´s (Process Diagrams/ Functional Schematics)
• Plumbing and/or fire-fighting systems sizing and hydraulic calculation
• Equipment sizing and selection
• Drafting Reports and other written documents in English and/or Romanian, as required
• Coordinate with all other relevant disciplines.
• Liaise with the design team members to convey the requirements of the Plumbing and/or Fire-fighting service to them, as well as understanding the client brief.
• Undertake site inspections to monitor the progress of the Plumbing and/or Fire-fighting Works as the Designer’s representative, aiming to ensure the works are carried out at an appropriate quality, and are in accordance with the Design specifications.
• Develop positive professional relationship with clients.
• Participate in team meetings, disseminate information within the team, and communicate with other teams in WSP.
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 48,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide.
The WSP Bucharest office, established in March 2006, comprises over 120 permanent staff covering Structural, Mechanical and Electrical engineering, Green Building Certification services and Environmental disciplines.
Our portfolio includes landmark projects throughout Romania and SEE such as:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles