Influencer Marketing Account manager
Has excellent English communication skills (you must be fluent)
Knows Microsoft Excel & Google sheets well
Has some experience in sales and negotiations and good comunication skils
Has knowledge of marketing principles (studies in the field or related fields are a plus)
Is able to organize their tasks and time, has effective project management skills
Is cooperative and a team player
Highly ambitious and has a proactive nature
Is patient and thorough very motivated and minutious person
Past experience in the fashion industry is a plus
Past experience in Influencer Marketing is a plus
Past experience in Youtube and Instagram campaigns is also a plus for us.
- Coordinate the support activities before and after posting
- Build relationships with influencers and negotiate sponsored content for social media platforms
- Managing campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Participate in suggesting engaging content for our creators
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Track our KPIs and ensure campaign reporting
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non -financial information
- Assist the team in marketing strategy for company growth
- great downtown office space
- friendly work environment
- career development in the marketing sector handling international brand ambassadors
- working for a New York company
- Medical coverage
- Meal Tickets
- Bookster subscription
- Transportation – bus cards
We're the number one growing jewelry brand in the Unites States. We believe in creating environmentally-friendly sustainable jewelry for all women at a fair price. Our HQ in New York, Brooklyn, and we have an incredible marketing office in Cluj Napoca, Romania. Find us at or IG analuisany.
We design jewelry that doesn't come at Earth's expense.
We work with the biggest creators in the digital space - and they love working with us.
We're focused and we actually have fun too.
We are #TheBestest. and we want you in our team!