Pure Healthcare is currently recruiting a high number of Healthcare Assistants with previous experience to work in:
South of Englad in Taunton in Somerset, Bournemouth, Weymouth and North of Engliad in areas such as Dorchester, Mancester, Liverpool & Doncaster with our clients who have over 30 very well established nursing homes within the area.
The interviews will be in Bucharest face to face or via skype. If you are successful there will be immediately start dates
-Paid flight after completing 500 hours of work.
-Free airport pick-up.
-Free training and induction
-48 weeks period of employment
-Hourly salary of £7.5-/£8.5hour
-Accommodation assistance, for £ 100 including bills
-Candidates must have previous healthcare experience. Ideally within a nursing home/home care setting.
-Good level of English
Under the general supervision of the Management Team the post of Care Assistant plays a vital role in the staff group in the home, and is directly responsible for providing high quality care to the residents according to their individual needs and in line with their agreed Care Plan.
1. Being familiar with the Company’s standards, practices and statement of residents’ rights and ensuring these are adhered to.
2. To identify and respect individual needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate social care for residents on a one to one basis and in small groups.
3. Delivering high quality personal care to our residents, (including washing, dressing, toileting and bathing) and carrying out personal appearance tasks (attention to nails, hair, clothes, teeth, hearing aids and spectacles) in a private and dignified manner.
4. Meeting the emotional needs of our residents by listening to and conversing with them whilst carrying out practical tasks.
5. Be aware of each individual residents social history and utilising this knowledge whilst caring for the resident.
6. Familiarize yourself with the residents family/friends and facilitate these visits and offer private space and a tray of refreshments.
7. Maintain awareness of our residents changing needs and inform the Care Team Manager or Senior Carer immediately of any changes observed.
8. Record accurately all relevant information pertaining to our residents during the day in the home’s various recording areas provided.
9. Provide encouragement and support to allow our residents to remain as independent as possible.
10. Work as a team player to create and maintain a co-operative friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home, ensuring the home runs to the best of everyone’s ability.
11. Attend induction, appraisals and supervision sessions, staff meetings and staff training as required
12. Encompass the key worker system as laid out within the home/Company.
13. Assist at mealtimes and promote a social, calm and enjoyable experience.
14. Comply with all of the company policies, procedures, and practices.
15. To undertake any other comparable duties as may be required by the Management of the home
We are a high quality independent nursing and healthcare staffing supplier and provider of live-in care. We have 8 offices in the UK and our European headquarters are based in Portugal.