Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Pure Healthcare is currently recruiting a high number of Healthcare Assistants with previous experience to work in: Bournemouth, Weymouth, and Dorchester, with one of our clients who has over 20 very well established nursing homes within the area.
If you are successful there will be a immediately start date, on the 2nd of November.
-Paid flight after completing the 5-7 days training
-Free airport pick-up.
-Free training and induction
-Free accommodation during the training
-Guaranteed hour contract.
-Hourly salary of £7/hour during the week and £7.5/hour during the weekend
-Accommodation assistance, for £ 100 including bills per week
-Candidates must have previous healthcare experience. Ideally within a nursing home/home care setting.
-Good level of English
Also the company wishes to recruit 70 Nurses for locations such as London, Leeds, Darlington, Chester, York, Surrey, Nottingham, Norwich, Liverpool, Hertfordshire, Blackpool as well as Scotland and Northern Ireland. The group has over 70 state of the art care homes which set the industry standards . The company won the Global Care Home Operator of the Year 2012 and 2013 (the most important distinction of the industry)
Our client specializes in care for the elderly, people with physical disabilities including adults and people with autism and learning disabilities.
• The salary varies between £ 12,5- £ 15 per hour (higher than for NHS Hospitals).
• Hours vary between 33-44 hours per week with the possibility of overtime pay
• Free continuous professional development
• Assistance with relocation including free temporary accommodation (for 3 weeks)
• Free airport collect
• 28 days of paid holiday
• Permanent contracts
Our client is looking for nurses who are passionate about providing the best health care and who truly enjoy their profession. For that reason our client provides the best working conditions and career development.
Interviews can be face to face or via Skype.
Requirements to apply:
• Diploma in Nursing
• Good level of English
• Started with the NMC registration process (PRN)
• Desire to work for one of the best companies in the health sector
Under the general supervision of the Management Team the post of Care Assistant plays a vital role in the staff group in the home, and is directly responsible for providing high quality care to the residents according to their individual needs and in line with their agreed Care Plan.
1. Being familiar with the Company’s standards, practices and statement of residents’ rights and ensuring these are adhered to.
2. To identify and respect individual needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate social care for residents on a one to one basis and in small groups.
3. Delivering high quality personal care to our residents, (including washing, dressing, toileting and bathing) and carrying out personal appearance tasks (attention to nails, hair, clothes, teeth, hearing aids and spectacles) in a private and dignified manner.
4. Meeting the emotional needs of our residents by listening to and conversing with them whilst carrying out practical tasks.
5. Be aware of each individual residents social history and utilising this knowledge whilst caring for the resident.
6. Familiarize yourself with the residents family/friends and facilitate these visits and offer private space and a tray of refreshments.
7. Maintain awareness of our residents changing needs and inform the Care Team Manager or Senior Carer immediately of any changes observed.
8. Record accurately all relevant information pertaining to our residents during the day in the home’s various recording areas provided.
9. Provide encouragement and support to allow our residents to remain as independent as possible.
10. Work as a team player to create and maintain a co-operative friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home, ensuring the home runs to the best of everyone’s ability.
11. Attend induction, appraisals and supervision sessions, staff meetings and staff training as required
12. Encompass the key worker system as laid out within the home/Company.
13. Assist at mealtimes and promote a social, calm and enjoyable experience.
14. Comply with all of the company policies, procedures, and practices.
15. To undertake any other comparable duties as may be required by the Management of the home
We are a high quality independent nursing and healthcare staffing supplier and provider of live-in care. We have 8 offices in the UK and our European headquarters are based in Portugal.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles