Industrial Panel Electrician / Automation Technician
Weekly net salary: €560,00 - €785,00
Benefits for you: Housing with private bedroom, a company car including fuel, hand tools, personal protection equipment and health insureance all covered and arranged by TPS.
TPS has continuous requests from clients in industrial automation sector for Panel building Electricians. Are you a panel building electrician and looking for long-term panel building and automation work in the Netherlands? Do you like electromechanical preparation work of main switchboards and control panels for industrial automation, metal plate preparation, busbar installations, mounting the electrical components, complete all the wiring and finish every panel by cold-wire testing all your connections? Then we are looking for you!
There are 20 companies, 40 different locations and 125 colleagues waiting for your expertise to build the greatest projects. Join TPS.
- Weekly paid net salary range: from €560,00 - €785,00.
- The best suited projects for your wants and needs.
- TPS consultants who are available to facilitate and help with questions (housing, personal consults with projects or anything else you wish to discuss).
- Good and qualitative accommodation is paid and provided by the company; a private bedroom, shared kitchen, bathroom and internet etc. is provided and coordinated by TPS.
- We follow the SNF Dutch Housing norms for temporary workers. This means comfortable housing at all times.
- VCA safety certificate and BSN number are arranged and paid for by TPS.
- Health insurance is included and arranged by TPS through a Dutch healthcare insurer that is committed to ensuring good healthcare which is always at hand.
- Every employee will have TPS company car transport available. The TPS company car is free of charge including gasoline for all professional/work related kilometers.
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience with industrial panel building in series in a panel building workshop.
- You have experience with panel plate preparation; drilling holes for proper assembling.
- You have experience with wire preparation before connection; cutting and stripping the wire.
- You have experience with cold wire testing of the complete panel
- You have experience with cabling and connection work (big and small cables)
- You are able to read and understand electrical diagrams independently.
- You have an Electrician diploma, preferably in Industrial Automation.
- Good level of English in speaking and writing is required.
- You must have a valid driving license Cat. B.
- You have at least three years experience as an Industrial Panel building Electrician.
What are you going to do?
Our clients are industrial power, control and automation contractors that do complete constructions of industrial automation panels, main switchboards and control panels in their panel building workshops. These can be stand-alone panels or panels in series. Based on a panel building diagram you will:
- Prepare the cabinets and panels plates; with drilling holes for proper mounting the steel plates
- Mount all the components in the panel according the relevant panel building electrical diagram
- Prepare all the wires before connection; cutting and stripping the wires
- Connect all the wiring inside the panel according the relevant wiring diagram
- Perform cold wire testing of the complete panel. All connections have to be checked without power. You will check if all the connections are made correctly and according electrical drawings.
TPS is the recruitment company for European technical specialists! Our core business is to provide the best and most challenging jobs to technical Industrial Panel building Electricians. Does this specialist profile match with you and are you interested in working in the Netherlands? TPS is always looking for ambitious talent and skilled workforce! We are a technical recruitment agency based in Breda, the Netherlands. With over 10 years of experience in recruiting technical specialists in European countries, we know what our clients need and, most importantly, what you need as an employee.
TPS aims to be passionate, professional and reliable. We want to help you become a better version of yourself, we will do this together. Let's go further!