Incident Management Officer with Dutch
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
The Incident Management Officer acts as the single commander to work with our Customer Service and Support engineers and our customers to coordinate complex reactive support to resolution and provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. The goal of the IM is to be the Customer Advocate and enable resolution of Reactive Issues with the following key activities:
- Represent the customer’s business impact
- Support the end to end problem resolution
- Problem identification against the case portfolio
- As a trusted account team member, the Incident Management Officer owns the positive outcome for our Customer’s Reactive Support Experience journey and develops the right insights for the account team to develop customer operational health conversations.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Dutch upper-intermediate (preferably B2-C1);
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- Preferred 3 years of customer experience;
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.;
- Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance;
- Strong ability to comprehend written communications;
- Strong communicator and a great team player;
- Know the customer and understand our customer’s expectations with their reactive support experience
- Focus on critical issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Set proper expectations with customers for support
- Acknowledge and respond to customers' requests promptly
- Anticipate risk and escalations based on customer context
- Handle high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer
- Understand the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders
- Ensure clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration
- Monitor reactive cases owned by internal support organizations
- Ensure correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health.
- Work with engineers as needed to investigate the customer issue further to understand the root cause to drive prevention
- Establish a customer obsession approach that puts the customer and the customer operational health in the center
- Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/
- 26 ian. 2022
- 3 ian. 2022Timisoara, Pascani