Incident Management Analyst with Hungarian
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Upper-intermediate Hungarian (preferably B2-C1);
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
- Preferred 3 years of customer experience;
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance;
- Strong ability to comprehend written communications;
- Strong communicator and a great team player.
- Handling an assigned portfolio of clients and acting as point of contact for their requests, to ensure a positive customer experience;
- Acknowledging and responding to customers' requests promptly;
- Anticipating risk and escalations based on customer context;
- Handlling high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer;
- Understanding the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders;
- Ensuring clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration;
- Monitoring reactive cases owned by internal support organizations;
- Ensuring correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health;
- Performing follow-ups to ensure that the incidents are solved in a timely manner;
- Preparing relevant materials to provide overview to the clients for the opened incidents (status and next steps);
- Driving customer meetings where you present development of the open incidents.
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: email@example.com
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/