In-Play Sports Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an analytical or economical field.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- At least 1 year experience in a multinational working environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools.
- High attention to details and strong appetite in working with numbers
- Self-management in high work ethics around routines that impact the business directly.
- Computer literate (usage of Microsoft Office tools).
- Monitors worldwide famous sport events and related market movements.
- Analyzes in real-time the continuous changes that happen during a match.
- Identifies and manages the risks for business as usual activity and reports it to relevant departments.
- Maintains close communication with the shift supervisors in order to facilitate rapid decision-making around relevant daily challenges that occur.
- Contributes to the overall team results by delivering at a high level of integrity and compliance with work procedures.
- Helps out his peers by demonstrating a team player attitude at all times.
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Have a passion for sports.
- Genuinely care for details in any work you'd perform.
- Demonstrate a constructive approach towards any challenge.
- Think common sense goes a long way and strongly believe integrity is a core work value.
What's in it for you?
- 25 days of Vacation + 2 Personal days
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/day
- Private medical and life insurance
- Increased supplement for night shift hours after 21:00 to 35%
- Monthly and annual bonuses based on individual performance
- The chance to become part of a fast-growing company that operates worldwide
- Initial sports training and free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Real opportunity to progress, if you are willing to put in the energy, professional attitude and hard work.
What you need to know more:
Due to all-around calendar sports events, this team is working 40 hours/week, generally spread from Monday to Sunday and shifts between 08:00 - 01:30 am, with the two rest days falling anytime within the week. Availability for work during Public Holidays is requested and remunerated within the relevant legislation. Although it's not a standard nine-to-five-Monday-to-Friday schedule, it comes along with a few perks.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 600 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.