Frequently mentioned in some of the highest authority publications on the web – such as The New York Times, Business Insider, Washington Post or NPR – RentCafe.com has a strong backlink profile, offering great opportunities for results-driven marketers. You will be working in an advanced and highly competitive market. You’ll have access to top-of-the-line tools and get a chance to apply and grow your skillset to a whole new level.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years proven SEO experience;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools;
- Working knowledge of on- and off-page search engine optimization techniques, ranking factors, algorithm updates etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Good written and spoken English.
- HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Conversion optimization experience;
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Work with SEO analysts to identify and recommend improvements areas or new opportunities;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Prepare reports, project documentation and specifications;
- Work with development teams to implement SEO initiatives on site;
- Monitor the competition and analyze updates;
- Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.