Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Higher technical studies;
• Knowledge in electrical and mechanical field;
• Basic knowledge in improvement of work stations and production systems (5S, Lean, ect.);
• Professional experience in production area (assembly and machining processes) is an advantage;
• Professional experience in collaboration with internal and external partners;
• Good ability to analyze data and to coordinate a project team;
• PC Knowledge: Microsoft Office package;
• German and/or English language (speaking, writing and reading - minimum B2).
• Organizing and leading the project meetings together with the responsible for the department that requests the improvement;
• Analyzing the working process and choosing the best analyzing method;
• Keeping track of the implementation of the working methods;
• Generating improvement solutions and discussing them with the team;
• Supporting the implementation of the solutions and pursuing their results in time;
• Calculating the working time and the workload using specific methods.
Star Transmission & Star Assembly are two Daimler subsidiaries, international automotive suppliers that produce parts in two locations in Romania.
The plant in Cugir manufactures gears, shafts and mechanical components for engines, transmissions and steering systems. In addition we have a technology center with a prototype assembly unit and a training facility.
In Sebes we assemble transmissions, five speed automatic transmissions and seven speed dual clutch transmissions for Mercedes-Benz. Beginning with 2016, we will also assemble nine speed 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission.