Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic knowledge of payroll , taxes and social security concepts
• Deeper knowledge of above subjects and/or Italian payroll legislation would be an advantage
• Good written and spoken Italian language
• Must be able to use software application and tools to configure system parameters, load client data, implement business logic algorithms and formulas
• Must be able to demonstrate the competencies as detailed in the Leadership Expectations for Individual Contributors
• Business Leadership: Creates and articulates a vision and inspires others to action. (Strategy and Planning- Results Accountability)
• People Leadership: Focuses on Impactful Communication and Relationship Building to develop internal and external relationships required for success
• Market Leadership: Drives a performance based culture that engages associates to achieve excellence (Client focus - Outside in Perspective – Bias for grow)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years working in payroll consulting and/or implementation role
• Diploma (or similar qualification) would be an advantage
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.