Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organization.
- (Business administration and human resources)
- Pro active
- Project management
- Time management (there are three workload peaks in a year)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills (English, German mandatory, French would be a plus)
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarize
- Team player
- Dynamic and responsive
Performs analysis of administrative activities for defining the specifications that meet the customer configuration needs; implements administrative offer, procedures and policies; collaborates with the Front Office Admin Champion based in Switzerland on a daily basis, with Admin specialist in Tunis and Payroll specialist based in Pilsen.
Coordinates services by implementing administrative offer, procedures, and policies; monitors administrative tasks according to the contract; maintains or improves the level of services of their business unit.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- Initiating the first contact with client after the service is contracted.
- Sending and explaining the purpose of the power of attorney to the client.
- Gathering all useful information required to set up the administrative option such as: policies, thirds parties, rules, client-specific data.
- Organizing online access and forms (if needed).
- Presenting the workflow of our administrative process.
- Presenting ADP’s organisation.
- Being able to explain and guide client concerning the ins and outs of admin services if not clear at this point of the process.
- Coordinating and transferring client to the Managed Services team by explaining specifics (in German, English or French).
- Helping on resolving online access issue received by admin specialist; identifying issues and always finding a solution. Keep third parties updated on status of open tickets.
- Maintaining documentation for existing client with missing data.
- Creating email templates in English and German or French to help the admin team on their daily tasks.
- Offering the best level of service to customers.
- Maintaining, developing and optimizing documentation.
- Keeping front office updated on a weekly basis.
- On time delivery of assigned client portfolio, tasks.
- Quality control reports
- Swiss legislation
- SAGE,DECIDIUM,FLEXIFORM,SOP APPENDIX
- E LEARNING ON ADP COMMUNICATION TOOLS (SPM, TRANSFER BOX,SIEBEL,MEDALIA,WEB EX)
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.