Implementation Consultant with Spanish
Assist customers/stakeholders/country, functional representatives and Team Leader, in regards to implementation of new business on Payroll platforms. Develop configurations according to Blue Print documents, test and debug final system setups. Loads client data provided in the required layout and coding.
The main responsibilities will be to deliver activities for achieving analysis, to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements.
- Loads sample client data in the system;
- Runs scripts and data base interrogations;
- Compares data base interrogations with client data, providing reports on differences and mismatches;
- Performs testing to check system compliance to legislation and client requirements before UAT (User acceptance testing);
- Designs and delivers accurate solution configuration document (that may take different names, depending on respective work stream) that follows standard work best practices and allows for interactive modelling and testing, to build client confidence;
- Sets up the software system by configuring parameters, pay codes, calculation formulas;
- Configures pay slips and statutory forms/reports;
- Configures taxes and social security concepts (taxable wages, taxes and deductions, etc.);
- Ensures functional parametrization for custom requirements;
- Develops custom software specifications for developer;
- Creates/develops automatic tools;
- Send analysis of software bugs and/or desired software enhancements to R&D departments for system upgrades;
- Keep the project team informed regarding key deliverables, milestones, status and risks of each implementation;
- Constantly and actively contribute to the Standardization and Improvement process.
- Proven experience (+1,5 years) in relevant industry, on similar process or activity;
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and have working knowledge of various operating systems;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Bachelor/master degree;
- Languages: Spanish B2, English B2;
- Coordinates with Stakeholder/Senior Consultant/SME to clarify specific requirements and to ensure accurate configuration of captured requirements;
- Performs data migration;
- Implements the system according to client requirements described in the Blueprint document;
- Documents detailed/custom system configuration and tests;
- Checks system compliance to client requirements;
- Analyzes client specifications and implement solutions in the software to meet end user requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work in an information systems environment;
- Must be able to configure system parameters, load client data , implement business logic algorithms and formulas;
- Technical skills with regard to software applications;
- Numerical competencies;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage the work efforts / priorities of other team members;
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose HR, business and technical concepts;
- Spanish payroll legislation knowledge (desirable);
- An open mind in terms of computerized HR management;
- Effective at communicating clearly technical and business matters / ideas.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
- 16 Aug. 2022Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Timisoara, Alba Iulia