Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience preferred.
-Business to business client service interface experience with a human capital management functional area expertise and/or a product/feature expertise.
- Preferred experience in relevant industry, as HRIS practitioner and/or with system implementations.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media.
3. Generic Skills:
- Written and spoken English - C1 proficiency level or above is a must
- Strong Service Orientation
- Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles to complete work
- Collaboration/Relationship Building
- Uses time and resources efficiently
- Results-orientation/exceeding client expectations
- Domain Knowledge/Technical Competency
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Strong Accountability and proactive approach to work
- Project Communications (Internal and External)
- Understanding of Products/Applications
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical and Problem Solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (persuasion, motivation)
The Implementation Consultant's objective is the accurate and efficient implementation of the solution for the work streams he/she is responsible while understanding the upstream and downstream impacts to the Client's overall human capital management solution. The primary focus of Implementation Consultants is to provide varying levels of implementation services through configuration, analysis, validation, project planning and professional consultative services to Clients to ensure successful implementation.
Also it requires working in US Business Hours (8 AM to 5 PM EST - 15:00 to 00:00 RO time).
- Implementation Knowledge and Domain Expertise:
- Analyzes existing Client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs. Leverages domain expertise and industry leading best practices in order to provide consultation during analysis and recommends optimal long term solution design.
- Adheres to standard work, tools, and approaches when implementing Client solutions. Stays current and incorporates new approaches, tools and processes timely into work.
- Collaborates with the Client project team to insure that the impacts of decisions and approaches are viewed across the solution work streams. Has an understanding of dependencies and workflow intersections across the HCM components. Able to talk at a high level about the various components of HCM and the touch points between them.
- Delivers accurate solution configuration that follows standard work best practices and allows for interactive modeling and testing to build Client confidence.
- Stays current with business industry trends and best practices. Applies to Client consultation and solution recommendations.
- Be knowledgeable about ADP’s products and services to recommend these to Clients when appropriate.
- Client Management:
- Understands Client Business Issues (CBI) and can effectively tie back and explain to the Client how the delivered ADP HCM Solution addresses the CBI's.
- Ability to influence and guide Client to ADP best practice and standard solution adoption.
- Builds relationship of trust and credibility with Clients.
- Ability to speak the language of a HR Practitioner.
- Insures that all Implementation outstanding items are resolved timely.
- Project Planning:
- Understands project scope, timelines and budget and is able to recognize triple constraint risks and addresses or escalate appropriately.
- Provides status reports and updates to Project Manager and other project team members appropriately.
- Manages individual work stream work plan and is able to identify risks to plan. Ensures issues and risks are documented and works with team members to resolve.
- Coordinates various roles in the project team and ensures they meet the agreed deadlines. Escalates whenever needed to get the job done.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.