To succeed in this role you need to:
- Know the standard operating procedures of various hardware components (PC, Projectors, Cameras and Tracking Sensors, seat setting in the driving position, sound systems and haptic system);
- Understand the physical and optical phenomena involved in natural stereoscopic visualization;
- Understand the entire processing chain allowing virtual stereoscopic visualization including, in particular, the physical location of screens, objects and observers, the virtual repositioning of all the static and dynamic elements, the projection of the simulation on the screens, any sound and haptic feedback;
- Understand the mechanical notions necessary to perform a stall on the ground or in a driving position.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out measurements and monitor checks of the entire system, triggering (commencing) the associated calibration or maintenance actions;
- Perform planning maintenance actions;
- Hold planning for project reviews;
- Prepare the setup of the immersive simulation system for each review;
- Propose and contribute to the improvement of the operating processes;
- Propose and contribute to the development of business use cases, project.
Being part of our team is to participate in creating the vehicle of the future!
Passion is Renault Group's engine. Due to our passion for cars and for people we have today in Romania a full range of activities which allow us to offer each client the right vehicle. To join Renault Group Romania means you can get involved in any of the development stages of a vehicle: design, design, testing, manufacturing, logistics, sale, post-sale and financing.