At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add an ICT Test Engineer located in Flex Timisoara.
Reporting to the Test Engineering Coordinator, the ICT Test Engineer’s role involves technical coordination of testing and inspection processes, providing support for the daily production needs on designated area.
What a typical day looks like:
• Initiate and implement actions for continuous monitoring and improvement of testing processes, minimize test equipment downtime in accordance with customer requirements, technical specifications of equipment and internal procedures;
• Prepare maintenance instructions for equipment test and check its correct functionality in accordance with customer requirements, internal procedures and the manufacturer’s instructions;
• Keep test programs updated, initiate actions to meet the test requirements and specifications from the customers, ensuring backup; Provide testing and inspection activities, reports to CFT and customers; Manage inventory of spare parts and take action to reduce spare parts costs;
• Track efficiency of testing and monitoring indicators in the responsibility areas; You’ll participate in analysis, interact with other engineering groups and customers for solving technical problems.
• Conduct technical training for support technicians;
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
• Professional and modern work environment;
• Access to personal and professional development;
• Competitive salary package;
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Telecommunication / IT Programming;
• Working experience with ICT test equipment (e.g.: HP, Teradyne, Takaya) is an advantage;
• Electronics hardware knowledge as a mandatory prerequisite;
• Basic working experience in technical areas – programming, networking, Windows or Linux system operation is an advantage;
• Advanced English language knowledge and very good MS Office skills;
• A team player with very good collaboration and communication abilities, well organized, able to prioritize.
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets. Create the extraordinary: https://flex.com/careers
• Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
• Type: Public Company
• NASDAQ: FLEX
• Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
• Company Size: 10,001+ employees
• Website: https://flex.com