Hydrotechnical Design Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hydrotechnical Engineering);
- Basic understanding of hydraulic structures design;
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge;
- 1 year of professional experience in waste water systems or flood projects, in a design position;
- Strong English language skills.
- Civil 3D and GIS knowledge.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
- Great interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity).
You will join our Water Team in Arcadis Iasi office, where we are creating and analyzing spatial data for planning, resource management, habitat conservation, wetland restoration, hydro-morphological measures or river regulation, energy projects etc. ArcGIS, Autodesk platforms and the Hydraulic modelling software sustain our aim to provide competent, reliable skilled solutions in a cost-effective way.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Design works for various water projects: Waste water system networks and Flood protection projects;
- To study and analyze the details involved in the survey reports and any other data that has the geological or topographical details and to pay attention to the details in the blue prints, maps, and other related drawings;
- Dike reinforcement solutions, detailing special hydro constructions;
- Help in creating concepts and designing structures to support the assigned purpose;
- Maintain the contact with the line manager and deliver the input in time/budget.
Why should you become an Arcadian?
We want to make our workplace cozier and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
- Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
- Wellness programs (sport tickets and workshops);
- Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home in certain situations)
- Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
- Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
- Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts at our partners;
- Retirement savings plans;
- Bonus for referring a friend.
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 27,000 people that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
If shaping the world for a better tomorrow motivates you, we encourage you to apply!