E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi-hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air driers, and packaged units throughout the base.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- ISCIR Certification.
· Able to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to run copper piping and PVC
· Ability to organize work and meet deadlines.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all unit of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals
· Understands the refrigeration cycles to include: identifying components in
advanced refrigeration circuits, understanding how each component works, diagnosing and
correcting problems in the refrigeration circuit, using manifold gauge set, pressure/temperature
chart and temperature measuring devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot.
· Understands refrigeration recovery, evacuation and charging, understands the installation and
sizing of refrigerant piping.
· Understands the heating cycle to include: identifying components in heating
system, understanding how each component works, diagnosing problems in the heating system
using a gas pressure test and other devices for routine maintenance and to troubleshoot and repair.
· Understands electron theory, how electricity travels, AC and DC currents, single
phase and three phase circuits, and series and parallel circuits. Ability to read wiring diagrams.
Knowledge of Ohms Law. Ability to use multi-meters to read voltage, current
and resistance values. Must be able to troubleshoot advanced electrical circuits.
· Understands the fundamentals of temperature and humidity measurement and
control in air conditioning units. Understands the process of treating air so as to simultaneously
control its temperature, humidity, cleanliness and distribution. Ability to use a psychometric chart
to determine the results of mixing air having various properties.
· Understands all types of HVAC systems and how each component within the
system operates in conjunction with the other components and how that impacts the overall
operations of the system as a whole. These systems include but are not limited to air cooled, water
cooled, hot water systems, chilled water systems, VAV systems, steam heating systems and
building automation control systems.
· Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
IDS Operations is dedicated to excellence in the provision of base support,facilities management and naval maintenance services to governoment and the military in Central and Eastern Europe.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles