Hungarian speaking Reactivation Sales Agent
- You have a native level of Hungarian and a good level of English;
- If you speak an additional language at a native level it will be considered a plus;
- You are a sports fan and/or an online casino enthusiast interested in the iGaming industry;
- You are a natural at engaging and leading conversations;
- You are a go-getter, a positive-minded and energetic individual.
“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
We are looking for target-driven individuals to assume the role of Reactivation Sales Agents. You will be calling inactive players from many leading iGaming Operators and reactivating their accounts (Outbound/B2C).
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter excited by working on an uncapped commission basis, where you are in charge of your monthly earnings.
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to join a well-established company;
- A minimum guaranteed salary which works as a safety net;
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:45 am to 6 pm;
- Free daily lunch, fresh fruits & beverages + meal vouchers;
- Medical subscription;
- Learning & Development offers and opportunities for growth;
- Social activities and team-building events.
In addition to the above benefits, we also have incentives for our sales teams such as competitions with incredible prizes! Challenge yourself, set your goals – smash those goals and you’ll see the rewards.
Over the last years, employees have enjoyed five nights in Las Vegas with a helicopter ride over the breath-taking Grand Canyon including a pit stop at the NHL awards; they partied in Nice with Jay-Z and Beyoncé, have taken in big English Premier League matches, Italy’s famous Roma and Milan derbies, and much more!
Keen to find out what’s coming up next? Get in touch today to discuss an opportunity to join our extraordinary team!
We're the industry leaders in the retention & reactivation of churned players for some of the leading operators in the iGaming industry.
We believe that hiring the best talent, with diversity in perspectives, ideas, and cultures, leads to the creation of better products and services for both our clients and their players.
With our HQ in Malta, we are expanding with a new office in Bucharest (Romania) and we want you to join us in this adventure!
- 6 iul. 2022Baia Mare, Deva, Oradea și alte 2 orașe