Human Resources Manager Iasi
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Adecco Human Resources is recruiting a Human Resources Manager for one of his clients, an important international industrial holding company.
- Contribute actively to the development and implementation of the divisional HR strategy,
- Define and develop the local HR strategy and implement all related procedures regarding recruitment, training, compensation, benefits, career development, performance evaluation, motivation, retention, succession planning, legal regulations, etc.
- As a member of the local site management team, reporting to the Site General Manager, you support the team and act as a change agent in all people-related matters by implementing new actions to professionalize the human resources processes,
- Build strong partnerships and continuous communication with all stakeholders in order to foster a result-driven culture of trust, growth, ownership, and accountability while safeguarding positive employee relations,
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization at all levels by e.g., evaluating personnel costs, clarifying roles and responsibilities, adjusting the organizational design, HR budgeting, HR reporting, etc.
- Act as personal coach and confidant for leaders, including providing sound advice and counsel in employee relations matters. Act to solve problems with urgency. Resolve HR issues by conferring with managers on interdepartmental and/or sensitive issues,
- Prepare and participate in CLA negotiations and maintain a sound relationship with labor representatives,
- Ensure employer branding and cooperation with Universities and schools in order to strengthen the company’s position in the labor market.
- Master’s degree in HR or related disciplines,
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience in a manufacturing company is a plus,
- Professional language skills in Romanian and English,
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic and agile work environment,
- Excellent communication skills and capable of balancing multiple stakeholders,
- Sensitive to cultural differences through experience in an international organization,
- Creative approach with a pragmatic and solution-driven “can do“-mentality,
- Team-oriented and possess leadership and mentor qualities