Key skills and qualifications
- Psychology graduate or related field.
- Three years of previous experience in this position, IT field ideally, but not a must.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all statutory HR policies to comply within Romania.
- Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite for an HR Generalist as you will be dealing with employees on every level.
- Deliver a comprehensive HR service to line management, supporting management and employees by implementing appropriate HR programs, tools and information.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure required labor office registrations for joiners, leavers & medical checks are carried out.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to manage data and perform analysis.
- Perform additional ad-hoc duties and tasks as and when required.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
As an HR generalist you will have a large spectrum of responsibilities that will require you to draw upon everything you have learned in your master’s in human resources program. Duties are comprehensive and diverse and include:
- Staffing and recruitment
- Personnel policies and procedure
- Employee relations
- Employee training and development
- Compensation and benefits
- Workplace safety and security
If you enjoy job diversity and you’re willing to take new challenges, this is the right environment for you! Benefits:
- Strong organizational culture, team oriented.
- The salary is negotiable at interview.
- A unique opportunity to join a competitive growing company.
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
- Performance bonuses.
We look forward to meeting you! Send us your resume at email@example.com
Silicon Service is an IT company founded in 1999 as an Application Engineering and Field Application Engineering.
The company is headquartered in Iasi and has subsidiaries in Suceava and Israel.
Silicon Service offers a young and dynamic work environment with challenging projects. Based on personal growth Silicon Service encourages its engineers to learn about the latest technology. Working here you will be in contact with the newest trend in the field receiving the opportunities to expand your knowledge.
For more information please access our website http://www.siliconservice.ro.