The Human Resources Administrator will provide comprehensive administration and support to the HR Department and employees alike for our office in London.
Payroll and Benefits Administration :
- Provide support for general day-to-day activities and on the implementation of Global HR projects
- Observe, apply and improve the HR processes
- Onboarding & integrating new employees (prepare the onboarding & employment documents, draft work contracts and addendums, create the individual personnel file both physical and electronic, create accounts for new employees, registering them for the medical examinations and health insurance)
- Ensure all administrative tasks related to the off boarding of employees are managed in a timely & accurate manner (SDTC, termination docs)
- Handle holiday requests, medical leaves, paternity/maternity leaves
- Arranging regular medical checks for all staff
Record Maintenance :
- Provide payroll and benefit support as needed
- Order monthly meal tickets
- Answer employee payroll questions
- Facilitate resolutions to any payroll errors
- Ensure vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Be the point of contact for the Payroll provider, restaurant tickets provider, Health insurance
- Ensure employees have a clear understanding of HR policies and procedures and observe that they are put into practice
- Make use of expertise & legal support in relation with HR issues
Reporting & Budgets
- Maintain and update current HR files, databases and internal HR Tools
- Update & keep track of employee benefits, employment status and similar records
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and properly registered/filed
- Salary & budget monitoring and tracking
- Keep track, update and prepare reports on salary & vacations & training budget and other HR related expenses
- Register yearly tax declarations in collaboration with Finance team
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.