Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Evaluate, Develop, and Maintain corporate policies and procedures concerning Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) programs.
• Advise senior and project management of changes in regulations as needed;
• Conduct ,surveys, audits, investigations and gather information and data as required;
• Maintain records, reports and documents that are required to meet corporate, client or regulatory requirements;
• Initiate, Develop and Maintain HSE awareness programs to improve employee-owner awareness;
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and quality;
• Orient workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
• HSE regulatory compliance assistance, auditing and risk assessments;
• To provide guidance to management through interpretation of EH&S practices, procedures, legislation, and regulations;
• To supervise identification, analysis and control of occupational hazards requiring the application of professional engineering knowledge, skills and abilities;
• To advise on structural safety requirements based on failure mode analysis of such factors as fatigue, stability, stress, concentration and creep;
• To develop and present recommendations and advise the management to ensure balance between productivity and the safety of team members, contractors, and visitors;
• To provide professional advice to the Managers in all HSE related matters;
• To represent the company in front of the authorities on HSE related matters.
• Assist with quality reviews on improvement efforts, quality issues/ failures, etc.;
• Assist with the preparation of HSE pre-qualifications, bid information and reports;
• Maintaining training and safety records on the Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
• Required certifications: Health & Safety, Risk assessement, Fire Fighting training;
• Knowledge API Specification Q1 and Q2;
• Conversant in HSE, QA and QC matters;
• Experience in performing and conducting risk assessment;
• Experience completing environmental and safety compliance audits in client facilities;
• Working knowledge of HSE Management Systems;
• Experience delivering subject-matter training;
• Pro-active attitude;
• Ability to come up with alternative solutions;
• Ability to communicate easily with parties internally and externally;
• English language – at least intermediate level;
• Good computer skills - MS Office.
We are one of the leading global Service Provider within the Oil and Gas industry. Our Company provides value-added drilling fluids products and services to thousands of wells around the world. Our drilling fluids solutions, including the high-performance water-based drilling fluid, Evolution®, offer drilling operators eco-friendly solutions to reduce drilling time.
Our Integrated Services provides leading edge matting solutions and well site construction services to diverse industry segments around the world. Its flagship DURA-BASE® composite matting system enables temporary work sites and access roads, and is the foundation for an effective spill management system.
We are positioned for continued growth thanks to our commitment to technology, innovation, service, and sustainability.
Angajatorul a ales ca denumirea companiei să nu fie făcută publică.
Numele companiei va fi dezvăluit doar celor ce vor fi contactați de către angajator.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles