Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Minimum 3 years managing systems implementations;
* 3 to 5 years consulting or business support experience with implementations (HRIS or Payroll modules preferred);
* Excellent written/verbal communication, meeting facilitation, interpersonal and analytical skills, and proven ability to drive project to successful completion;
* Experience working with off-shore teams;
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize project tasks appropriately;
* Experience developing and enhancing internal processes, able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize and work well with teams;
* Experience in managing and prioritizing team members tasks;
* Well-versed in Microsoft Project, Office Suite, Outlook and other applications;
* Experience in project management methodologies;
* PMP certification or PRINCE is an advantage;
* Milestone-oriented with a sense of urgency in meeting project goals;
* Ready and willing to share information;
* Able to interact professionally with external/internal clients and vendors;
* Experience with large change initiative is a plus;
* Interacts with other team members to request or provide information and creates a positive and productive team dynamic.
In this role, the HRIS Project Manager will lead projects with Emerson Business Units as they implement Oracle HRIS and payroll modules in a global, multi-business group environment. This position provides assistance in satisfying business requirements through the configuration of standard functionality of supported Payroll modules.
* Provide project planning and management for new Business Unit implementations, including day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope, and implementation of new application modules or functionality;
* Facilitate project kick-off meetings for all new projects to explain the structure of the implementation team and process, the project timeframe, and HRIS standard practices and procedures;
* Lead requirements gathering/definition sessions to clarify business functionality requirements and ensure business solutions can be supported within the HRIS;
* Facilitate training, conference room pilot and user acceptance testing sessions with the Business Unit;
* Manage the fit/gap analysis process to ensure the identification of any functionality gaps between Business Unit requirements and system functionality;
* Manage interface development from Oracle to Payroll System;
* Present ‘best in class’ solutions to the customer;
* Ensure completion of the standard set of implantation documentation;
* Manage creation of any required technical design specifications;
* Manage conversion process of legacy data into Oracle;
* Facilitate development of test plans and scripts, user testing of system functionality, enhancements, custom interfaces, reporting tools and conversion programs;
* Manage application configuration based on the Business Unit requirements and accepted HRIS standards;
* Schedule and supervise resources to support project implementations;
* Provide communications of project status to Business Units and Management;
* Act as liaison between the Business Unit and support resources;
* Manage and document project issue resolution;
* Assist with application functional and regression testing;
* Manage transitioning completed implementations to the Support Team;
* Assist Business Unit in developing a Change Management program;
* Manage customer expectations within the Service Level Agreement;
* Other duties as assigned;
* Recommend process improvements through technical solutions by leveraging HRIS delivered functionality;
* Review HRIS application changes for conformity to technical and business goals;
* Use HRIS knowledge to test, implement, and document functional application configurations in compliance with established policies and procedures;
* Submit and monitor Service Requests, support development and testing of application enhancements and resolution of operating issues;
* Provide tier two support within the HRIS organization to the Business Units;
* Identify and recommend process improvements for customers and HRIS;
* Assist in identifying and testing new applications, products and process designs;
* Train on new Business Unit processes;
* Conduct, support and assist with end user training;
* Develop documentation and conduct Business Unit training as needed;
* Develop the plan for and assist in testing new configurations before migrated to production;
* Liaison between Business Unit and project resources from Corporate and Business Unit groups.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles