E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• BA degree
• At least 3 years experience in HR field with recruiting, C&B, training or consultant working experience
• Familiar with prevailing Romania labor laws and Government regulations
• With good communication and coordination skill
• Good English and computer skills (especially in MS Office)
• Develop recruiting strategy for ZTE needs. Coordinate the recruiting processes and activities.
• Manage annual compensation and benefit research and planning effort.
• Assess need for and direct development of country specific policies; address policy exception and immigration visa issues.
• Ensure compliance with all local employment laws and local ordinances, including regulations governing treatment of historically disadvantaged or legally protected categories of employees.
• Address employment risks by ensuring HR personnel receive appropriate guidance on employment law and employee relations issues.
• Customize and manage company standard performance management processes, ensuring it meets global and geographic direction as well that it is responsive to local business need and follows local laws.
• Deliver appropriate and cost effective HR support .
• Manage the relationships and oversee the contract with HR service providers.
ZTE Corporation is China’s largest listed telecommunications equipment provider specialising in customised network solutions for telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE develops and markets telecommunications equipment for fixed, mobile, data and optical networks, intelligent networks, generation networks as well as mobile phones. ZTE wishes to expand outside China and the Romania is strategically important, not only for the market opportunity, but as a springboard to expansion within East Europe.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles