Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• university degree
• 2- 3 years of relevant work experience in the HR field; additional education may be substituted for some experience.
• fluent in English
• computer literacy (good command of Microsoft Word, Excel)
• analytical mind and detail oriented
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In this position the HR Specialist will have duties and responsibilities related to the HR role of generalist and will support also the role of recruiter for the company.
• works as part of a professional team and provides assistance to Avrig 35 employees
•under direct leadership of the HR Managing Director drafts and prepares HR policies and procedures
•prepares and updates the reports of HR activity (budgets, salaries reviews, recruitment, etc)
•understands recruiting demands and specific skill profiles; attends to discussions with department managers and identifies together with them new positions and recruitment opportunities
• screens applications and selects candidates; conducts interviews
Founded in 1999, Avrig35 Company is a pioneer in the Romanian real estate investment industry. The firm approaches ambitious projects in different areas of the Romanian market, ranging from the development of a diverse portfolio of Class A office space, retail, residential to industrial properties.
Avrig35 successfully completed several projects:
•Avrig Business Center (ABC) Bucharest, approximate 13.000sqm.
•Charles de Gaulle Plaza, Bucharest, 5 basements +16 floors, 40.000 sqm.
•Canadian Embassy in Bucharest, approximate 4.000sqm.
•Lafarge’s new headquarters, Bucharest, approximate 5.000sqm.
•Raiffeisen Bank, in 18 Romanian cities.
•Auchan Titan, Bucharest, 75.000 sqm.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles