E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Passionate about enabling staff to realize their full potential;
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- University degree;
- Fluency in English or French, both would be an advantage;
- Managing skills and supervisor experience, good knowledge of labor legislation;
- Innovative and strategic thinking;
- Previous experience in leading and developing employees;
RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:-
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance;
- Evaluates the personnel’s skills and potential according to the agreed evaluation methods;
-Designs/ revises processes and assists managers in performance and employee satisfaction evaluation;
- Determines training needs, areas where improvement is needed (training and career development);
-Prepare job descriptions and salary scales.
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports, to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Ensure implementation of compensation and benefits systems;
- Provide management with reports on a constant basis.
- Professional working environment;
- Career opportunities;
- Motivating salary.
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones. Founded in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile handsets equipped with Java, Brew, or Symbian technology. The total number of mobile handsets with this technology is expected to exceed two billion units¹ in 2008 (¹ARC GROUP).
Having more than 2000 engineers, developers, designers and testers in more than 10 countries all over the world, Gameloft has assembled one of the largest and most creative in-house development teams in the industry and has won unanimous acclaim for creating some of the best games on the market.
Gameloft\'s Brothers in Arms 3D and Tropical Madness have been nominated for Mobile Game of the Year 2006 by America\'s Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
Thanks to partnership agreements with leading licensors and personalities such as Ubisoft Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Endemol, Viacom, Sony Pictures, FifPro, Paris Hilton Ent., Lamborghini, Derek Jeter, Reggie Bush, Steven Gerrard, Vijay Singh or Llewton Hewitt, Gameloft has formed strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates such brands as Block Breaker Deluxe, Asphalt: Urban GT and New York Nights.
As a result of agreements with telecom carriers, handset manufacturers, specialized distributors and its online store, Gameloft now boasts a distribution network covering 75 countries.
Gameloft has worldwide offices in New York, San Francisco, Kansas City, Seattle, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Milan, Madrid, Bucharest, Sofia, New Delhi, Seoul, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo and Sydney. Gameloft is listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)
Gameloft Romania created or had a consistent contribution to really appreciated games such King Kong, Brothers in Arms 3D or Lost.
More details on www.gameloft.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles