Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
University level degree in a relevant discipline;
1-2 years of relevant experience;
English fluency is required;
Interviewing skills; experience of technical recruitment is an advantage;
Good planning and organizing skills;
Able to prioritize tasks and adapt to change;
Good communication skills with the ability to effectively work in a team environment;
Responsible, conscientious, flexible, dynamic and hard working person;
Integrity and honesty.
Supports the HR Manager in the following areas: job analysis, education and training, recruitment, performance evaluations.
Offering support in organizing, improving and implementing the HR procedures and forms;
Participating in evaluation, design and update of Job Profiles / Job Descriptions, in accordance with organizational levels;
Participating in the recruitment process:
- finding out the needs of new employee and co-operating in assignment of qualifications preconditions for performance;
- Researching and utilizing the most time- & cost-effective recruitment sourcing including advertising (print and web based), employee referrals and personal networking, recruitment agencies;
- Managing applications and responses, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner;
- Preparing and organizing recruitment: defining job requisitions, CV screening, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Administrating the candidates database;
- Representing Forte Business Services at career and recruitment fairs, if applicable
Participating in trainings and development activities:
- Identifying training needs and advising employees and management on appropriate training courses;
- Creating training programs to meet career development needs;
- Planning and organizing training programs in the form of courses, workshops and seminars;
- Interacting with external consultants to identify course objectives and content;
- Arranging local training courses and in-house courses and coordinating arrangements for external courses and seminars;
- Maintaining training records, monitoring costs and the progress of attendees;
Creating reports for HR current activities.
Forte – a siemens company, representing Siemens Business Services in Romania, is one of the leading IT service providers on the Romanian market. The company offers the combined expertise and knowledge of more than 350 local IT specialists and the international know-how of Siemens Business Services. In Romania we operate a territorial infrastructure including 9 local branches and working points in every county. In cooperation with other Siemens companies, Forte Business Services provides its customers with complete industry solutions.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles