E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- At least 4 years of experience as Human Resources professional within a multinational company
- Bachelor degree (economics or law) with specialization in Human Resources
- Strong knowledge of Romanian labour legislation and experience in compensation and benefits policies/projects are both required.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Romanian native speaker. Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must. Any other Central European language, in particular Bulgarian, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to build trusting relationships externally and internally
- High level of energy and dedication
- Strong networking & communication skills
We offer you a great opportunity to join our company as a HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Based in our Bucharest office and reporting to the HR Manager Central Europe, Warsaw, Poland, you will be responsible for monitoring local procedures and policies, for following all legal aspects of the HR function in Romania and for transferees’ administration.
In addition you will ensure support to Central Europe projects in specific HR areas and will also be in charge of following HR matters for our representative office in Bulgaria.
Your key activities will be:
- Coordination of the recruitment process
- Responsible for local training and development activities
- Implementation and adjustment HR global and regional procedures
- HR support to employee
- Develop strong communication on HR internal policies to employees
- Personal administration (including the transferees)
- Develop participation in local HR Networks
- Responsible for Romania within team projects such as job evaluation review, participation in career fairs, implementation of local training plan
We offer you a challenging work assignment in a dynamic, fast growing organization and international environment, with a limited contract until December 2008.
Please submit your application in English!
Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 70 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
Please access www.dupont.com for further details.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles