What you need for this position:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or related field preferred;
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and principles in Romania, Human Resources laws and regulations;
- Detail-oriented, analytical and highly organized; able to handle competing priorities simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor with a high regard for confidentiality and work ethics;
- Problem solving and decision making capabilities;
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also contribute in a team environment;
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.;
- Fluency in English (oral and written communication)
A day in the life of an HR Specialist:
- Prepares the legal required documentation for employment contracts (from initiation to closure);
- Updates required databases/ files with employees’ data as per current legislation and company policies;
- Responsible of the data accuracy of all the employees’ documents related to the individual employment contract (concluding, changing and termination);
- Provides guidance, support and counsel to employees on defined employee relations issues;
- Resolves routine HR requests and escalates them as needed;
- Assists in the review of current employee relations policies, practices and procedures to ensure uniformity of application and compliance with company policy and legislation;
- Analyzes, updates and prepares the information required in order to deliver relevant and accurate reports;
- Establishes strong relationships within all levels of an organization
We are a leading outsourcing software development company in Romania with offices in Cluj-Napoca, Baia-Mare, Iasi, Timisoara, Bucuresti and in US, San Jose, CA. We are dedicated to delivering best-value software development services and solutions to the European & US markets since 1998.
Our team has continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of 1000 employees today. In SOFTVISION we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
If you're talented, professional and interested in the position with our company apply now. We offer exciting challenges, compelling rewards and benefits, and a uniquely open and creative work environment.