If you are smart and ambitious, looking to maximize your career development opportunities, then join ManpowerGroup and be part of the success of a major player in the HR industry!
We are looking for a HR Specialist to join our HQ team.
We would be happy to have you as colleague if you have:
- Previous work experience in personnel administration and payroll services;
- Strong knowledge of tax legislation, work legislation and salary calculation;
- Problem solver and communicative person;
- Organizing, planning and analytical skills;
- Prioritization and multitasking skills;
- English – conversational level, MS Excel – advanced.
- Prepares labor contracts, additional acts, various certificates;
- Performs salary calculation, by preparing the timesheets (holidays, sick leaves, bonuses, benefits, etc.) according to the legislation;
- Recording employee personal data into the database;
- Provides employee counseling and support;
- Manages the relationship with HR Consultants from all Manpower Branches;
- Prepares various activity-specific reports for the company's management, as well as for other state institutions (the Institute of Statistics, etc.).
If you recognize yourself in all mention above, please fill free to send us your English Resume by e-mail: email@example.com.
ManpowerGroup — an industry leader in providing innovative workforce solutions — powers the world of work by connecting the visions of clients, the motivations of people, and what’s now and what’s next in the world of work. As a member of our team, you will be an integral part of making these connections.