HR Specialist - Admin (middle level)
· Knowledge of Human Resources laws and local regulations
· Strong administration skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English (oral and written communication)
· Time management
· Conflict management
· Hands-on approach
· Able to adapt to different cultures and personalities
· Strong critical thinking skills
· Good ethical judgment
· PC Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, HR Systems
- Manage hire to retire process from an HR admin perspective
- Take over the hiring process from the moment a candidate accepts an offer; respecting the processes approved within the company (handle all the documents involved from editing to registration, informing the departments about the newcomer and support for integration, including double-checking if ISI requirements are met)
- Handling internal communications (requests on different topics that come by email from our colleagues). Namely: salary situations, salary changes, medical insurance, addendums, certificates, other employee-related questions, etc.
- Send the payroll input to the external provider and check output accuracy.
- Organize, place orders, filing, and archiving documents both in physical form and in the electronic archive (including HR systems), and keep them updated
- Responsible for RI, updates on HR Admin procedures
- Participate in HR projects
The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2018 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.