HR Relationship Management Officer / HR Recruiter
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience as HRBP/ Recruiter / Talent Aquistion Specialist in Banking sector, (preferably);
- Excellent interpersonal skills (cooperation, communication and networking, strong consulting, relationship and change management skills);
- Proactive and goal oriented;
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics is a +;
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation;
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices;
- Reports to the HR RM Manager;
- Good knowlege of English.
We are looking for a qualified HRBP/ Recruiter / Talent Aquistion Specialist to join our team and help us with the bank’s recruitment projects (from sourcing, to the selection and final validation/hiring decision) and ensure that recruitment plan is properly aligned with our business goals;
You will also offer strategic guidance, HR solutions and support on people and organizational challenges to business leaders and to employees within bank;
Actively involved in development programs;
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance;
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department;
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Provide HR policy guidance;
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning;
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals;
- Suggest new HR practices.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro