Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a motivated person to perform as a Human Resources Recruiter who is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. We aim to develop local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. We aim to hire the best talent that would easily join our team's mission and objectives and we need you to meet our team and work side by side with us to complete the objectives.
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
• Coordinate and implement college-recruiting initiatives.
• HR related duties.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
• Experience with recruiting, technical (IT) recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
Your responsibilities are:
• Recruit talents including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking
• Determine and implement recruiting best practices
• Develop HR branding
• Post positions that will attract talents
• Schedule interviews for internal and external aplicants
• Partner with managers to determine appropriate compensation packages
• Create relationship with Universities and post positions in Universty web sites.
• Oversee interview tools
• Prepare recruiting strategies on a annual basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits tailored for your education, experience and skills.
This includes medical coverage, meal tickets, life and health insurance; bonuses based on performance (individual and team alike), relaxation facilities (gym subscription, relaxation room, team building activities) and a great working environment in nice A-class office spaces. We are also proud with our colleagues and we will make you feel part of the team in no time.
Genera Interactive is a mobile entertainment company specializing in multiplatform application development and innovative concepts for mobile marketing purposes.
Since 2002 the company has been providing mobile solutions for global operator groups, brand partners and leading media companies.
Our vision is to deliver the friendliest, the most engaging and reliable user experience. We look to create value added concepts for our partners.
We concentrate to continue creating outstanding content across established mobile platforms.