Adecco is looking for one of its client, a multinational gambling company, for an HR Manager, in Bucharest.
- Manages the HR team on location.
- Develop and monitor overall HR systems and procedures across the company.
- Manage and ensure that all processes and data are not only maintained but continuously improved and enhanced.
- Working towards the general development and improvement of the employee experience and overall satisfaction.
- Update internal procedures and policies alongside the dynamic changes of the company.
- Develop proposals for job productivity and efficiency.
- Manage and support full cycle of recruitment for various roles, including entry level roles.
- Liaise with legal team to ensure all legal processes and documents are in compliance and handled in a timely manner.
- Be accountable and responsible for the complete HR administration function and cycle.
- Creating and updating Employment Agreements and personnel folders.
- Manage Payroll process and liaise with external provider.
- Manage and prepare periodic payroll and HR Reports for review by management.
- Create and develop meaningful relationships with all members of the staff, acting as a communication portal and hub for information sharing.
- Participate in Global HR Department projects.
- 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources, at least 3 years working as HR Manager role within the industry.
- At least first level professional higher education, preferably higher academic or professional education in the Human Resource area
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Very good knowledge of local Labor law
- Knowledge of personnel management processes
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to prepare and organize the personnel records keeping documents in accordance with the regulation
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows