Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Human Resource Manager’s primary purpose is to support the regional HR Leader and local Business Leader in the planning and directing of human resources for the operation by maintaining the coordination/administration of all human resource related activities. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, affirmative action and employment law compliance. The HR Manager is responsible for performing HR generalist-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions.
The major areas of focus for this role are as follows:
- Administering all HR functions and activities, including, but not limited to:
- Partnership with the Site Operations Leader on development and deployment of HR priorities to resource, engage and develop a high talented team
- Leading HR initiatives such as management of Employee Collective Agreement, Employee Engagement Survey etc.
- Support Talent Acquisition Team with hiring new talent to support growth of operations.
- Planning and conducting new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Creating offer letters and following through the offer/new hire on-boarding procedures
- Establishing and maintaining accurate and complete personnel files/records – including Revisal.
- Responding to all HR related employee inquiries.
- Establishing and maintaining employee retention programs
- Management of full Employee Lifecycle actions for new hires to leavers
- Administering all benefit and compensation plans.
- Preparing job descriptions.
- Process status changes including salary increases and title changes
- Maintaining company templates and forms, department records and reports (Employee Retention and Headcount)
- Responsible for creation of Monthly HR Metrics report to support ISO requirements
- Assisting and providing guidance on company policy enforcement.
- Keeping abreast of HR related legislation in order to maintain legal HR compliance for the company.
- Manage Monthly payroll in conjunction with Finance/Outsourced Payroll Partner
- Lead all Workday activities for Cluj site
- Maintains the relation with the medical benefit provider and manages the formalities related to labor medicine
- Works with relevant stakeholders and providers to ensure Health & Safety complianceREQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Problem Solving skills as to arrive at optimal solution.
- Shows a positive attitude with team when challenges arise
- Can manage the required Workload by balancing projects & resources.
- Is Accurate when providing information and Follows-up on all commitments
- Can prioritize actions for the good of the team and is a good Team Player
- Works towards Building Consensus to avoid ambiguity
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles